A Technical Sciencific Supervisor is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Midlands based client. If you are interested in obtaining a People Management position within a Progressive company then call me Louise Mulligan for a confidential chat on 0949003979 or apply to the link below.
- Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment by complying with all applicable EHS laws the client company.
- Responsible for the Project Management of Divisional Strategic Projects such as site programme and Site Projects as assigned.
- Responsible for prioritization, problem solving, supporting resource management, communication and risk management within assigned projects.
- Manage and co-ordinate activities of assigned resources to execute projects per agreed programme timelines.
- Ensure goals and growth plans are in place for all members of the assigned Project Management Team.
- Complete performance reviews for direct reports.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met for all projects.
- Evaluate impact of project changes and adjust implementation activities as required.
- Identify and communicate any project related issues to Site Project Manager and Site Management Team and develop contingencies as applicable.
- Support all project assignments, as defined, and assigned by the Site Project Manager.
- Bachelors of Science degree or higher in a relevant discipline as this provides a necessary foundation for this job function or Third Level Education in a relative Science Discipline.
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)