CareerWise are recruiting for a Technical Scientist (HPLC/UPLC) for a Cork based BioTech client. This is a 12 month contract role and would suit a candidate with 2 years experience.
- Operation and maintenance of Analytical Lab equipment (e.g. HPLC, UPLC).
- Introduction/Transfer of new HPLC/UPLC tests methods to the BTDS Lab.
- Execution & analysis of HPLC/UPLC runs supporting investigations, development studies and Advanced Process Control (APC) Programs.
- Support advanced analytics programs such as multivariate analysis and Advanced Process Control (APC).
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or related scientific field is required.
- Experience within a regulated biologics or pharma industry is preferred.
- Experience in Analytical Techniques (UPLC, HPLC).
- Excellent communication, skills, both oral and written.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)