A Technical Services Manager is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based biotech and pharmaceutical client. This is a great time to join an expanding facility operating at the cutting edge of large molecule processing technology.
Role of this position
- Active member of the cross-functional, manufacturing support management team, understanding the business and their role to ensure the business objectives are met.
- Supervision and coaching of Team.
- Oversight of resource allocation to support operations, NPI and Process Validation activities, and productivity/continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide technical oversight as needed for process related deviations and investigations.
- Develop global cooperation across multiple plants
- Minimum Masters in a Biological Science or Engineering Discipline
- Preferred 8-10 years industrial experience in a cGMP environment including leadership
- Proven technical capability within a Large Molecule Manufacturing environment.
- Previous GMP Manufacturing experience and New Product Introduction Knowledge.
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)