A Technical Sourcing Specialist is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Galway based electronics manufacturing industry client.
Role of this position
- Place stock replenishment orders and arrange the necessary logistics to ensure delivery in a timely manner to support the production plan.
- Manage an ongoing program of benchmarking and negotiate pricing with vendors.
- Work closely with the Engineering and Production teams when developing new products/processes.
- Select and evaluate suppliers, securing quotations ensuring high quality while delivering best possible cost savings.
- Manage/maintain supplier non-conformance database working with the supplier and engineering team to resolve quality issues quickly.
- Sourcing and Qualify new suppliers for Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics components to meet ISO13485 and ISO9001 requirements.
- 3rd Level qualification in relevant field In Electronics / Electrical Engineering Fields.
- Negotiating experience.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and MRP (essential).
- Microsoft Office Suite working knowledge and ability(essential).
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)