Technical Support Engineer - Customer support required by CareerWise Recruitement for our client based in Clare. This role can facilitate full time on site or a hybrid likely to be 40% from home and 60% onsite.
Join a company where everyone is encouraged to contribute, to help drive the companies growth and innovation and where the employees are the most valuable asset.
Role of this position
- The Technical Support Engineer will provide field technical support on applications, installation, integration & product related issues. Direct customer interaction on the above items to ensure timely resolution of field and product specific queries - specifics outlined below:
- Technical Escalations:
- Manage global technical escalations for product lines
- Train global customers and regional technical support teams on installation and use of connectivity products / platforms.
- Work with Engineering / R&D project manager(s) to plan sprint process to resolve escalations escalation work vs. new product and feature development.
- Technical certification in Electronics or similar
- 2 years experience with Technical support within an electronics or similar industry
- Great communication skills
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)