A Technical Team Leader is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Tipperary based food manufacturing client.
This role leads product quality and product improvement projects and initiatives, working to implement and drive customer standards and drive product quality.
Role of this position
- Supporting customers and being the technical leader for the product
- ensuring quality standards are adhered to and maintained i.e. BRC, and all other relevant quality and HACCP systems
- Manage customer interaction and expectations regarding product quality, quality improvement projects and new product development projects.
- Provide information and expertise to external customers on all food safety and quality related matters.
- Comply with customer's standards and policies, implementing & driving these within the process.
- Ensure compliance to relevant standards & legislation
- Working with the Quality team and Operations in the successful management of customer complaints and process improvements
- Overseeing the NPD team and lead the development and understanding of technologies and evaluation of equipment
- Third level, preferably food science degree or related area.
- 5+ Years' senior experience in Technical, R&D, Product Development, Quality Mgt Systems
- A proven track record of delivering on such projects and be able to describe in detail how you lead the team to deliver these results.
- Experience in an Technical/Quality leading role
- NPD experience
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)