A Technology Transfer Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client
The successful candidate will lead the QA element of process / technological improvements, new product introduction and product transfers.
Role of this position
- Represent Quality as part of a cross functional team to ensure delivery of projects (NPI's and Technology) into production with the highest level of quality, compliance, and adherence to timelines.
- Compile and execute validation protocols for new product/processes and software.
- Liase with R & D to ensure Critical to Quality Characteristics are agreed and documented for all New Product Development.
- Lead Design for Inspection activities for all New Product Introduction to ensure latest technology is available to reduce Human Error.
- Lead QA input to Design for Manufacture activities on site.
- Provide technical assistance to carry out problem analysis/complaint investigation.
- Assist in problem solving for new products and established production process enabling reduction in compliance risks, scrap and reprocessing.
- A degree level or similar qualification in mechanical or industrial engineering.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a quality role within a regulated industry.
- Proven ability to successfully introduce new product development in the Medical Device Industry.
- Proven knowledge and ability regarding product verification and process validations.
- Proven knowledge of FDA and MDD GMP requirements regarding medical Devices.
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)