A Technology Transfer Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our major, Mid-West based biologics client.
You will manage a team supporting intercompany technology transfers of late stage and commercialk drug substance.
Role of this position
- Manage the team responsible for the technology transfer project management or technology transfer technical support.
- Manage external and internal organizational resources to achieve the requirements of the project plan.
- Collaborate with all relevant departments to coordinate technology transfer activities.
- Facilitate/lead/coordinate core team activities in support of technology transfer
- Prepare, distribute & present project status reports to project team members and management.
- Manage and set priorities for specific projects/programs.
- Provide project management and/or technical support pertaining to technology transfer.
- Establish strong relationships with intracompany and intercompany (partners, CMOs) counterparts
- A primary degree in a scientific discipline or engineering.
- 7 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Biopharmaceutical process development, manufacturing or process engineering experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the technology transfer process within the pharamaceutical/biologics arena.
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)