Test Technicians - PCB and systems are required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based electronics manufacturing client. Permanent roles with excellent benefits. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Use schematics, layout drawings, assembly drawings, procedures and specifications to set up and test products
- Use a variety of test equipment such as DVM's, Power Supplies, Oscilloscopes, Frequency Generators and ESS Chambers for test and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of electronics to test and debug a variety of Electronic PCB Assemblies and Systems encompassing passive components to FPGA's and microprocessors.
- Functional test and debug of modern electronic motor controllers at system and component level.
- Assist Engineers in implementing engineering changes if needed.
- Perform failure analysis for production and returned assemblies and systems.
- Operating High voltage test equipment.
- Assist in Technician Training and Product familiarisation.
- Completion of all necessary test related documentation including yield reporting and non-conformance Data.
- Minimum Level 6 qualification in Electronics or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in an ISO9001 environment.
- The successful candidate will be flexible and able to work to deadlines, within a busy manufacturing environment
- IPC 7711/7721 and IPC-A-610 certifications are an advantage
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021 -4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)