A Toolmaker is required by CareerWise Recruitment to work with a Waterford based Global Healthcare Leader on a permanent basis.
Role of this position
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of mould tooling as appropriate.
- Manufacture and repair of jigs, fixtures, gauges etc. as required.
- Assist other departments as required including programmes, maintenance and assembly.
- Have the ability to dismantle, clean / repair and reassemble complex multi-impression tooling.
- Experience of basic mould problems including flashing conditions, galling, venting & cooling problems.
- Maintain accurate computerised records as part of the company's preventive maintenance program.
- 3 years' experience in an Injection Moulding Environment.
- Ability to operate manual spark erosion machine.
- Experience in a cGMP environment desirable.
- Experience with hot runner system maintenance an advantage.
- High level of safe working practices and awareness.
- Computer skills to support role - Microsoft Office etc.
Please call Laura Callinan today for further information on 091 - 339 136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)