|Sector||:||HR / Training|
|Tel||:||087 663 6229|
Role of this position
- Administers and maintains the LMS (Learning Management System)
- Responsible for preparing training metrics and results as required by management
- Develops and maintains Site Training Curricula
- Verifies data entry and hard copy training records to ensure data is accurate through periodic inspection.
- Coordinates class arrangements, facilities, and needed resources for training programs.
- Coordinates the training program for new hires.
- A minimum of an Associate Degree or equivalent is required.
- 0-2 years relevant working experience in training positions is preferred
- Experience working in an FDA and/or European regulatory environment is preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.