A Training Manager is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for a Cork based client to manage the design and provision of training programmes for members.
Role of this position
- Devise and support the provision of member focused training programme
- Ensure robust financial management of the programme, including activities associated with budgeting, forecasting, collecting funds, cash flow, procurement and authorisation of expenditure.
- Preparation & submission of annual funding applications, as required.
- Co-ordination of annual and ongoing procurement processes of training providers and suppliers in line with best practice.
- Sales & marketing of training programmes and related promotional activities for the programmes.
- Ongoing scheduling of training portfolio based on training needs analysis and member company engagement in the region.
- Third level business or related qualification is needed and training or HR certification is preferred
- Previous experience in a similar environment/function
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to manage large budgets, forecasts and finance including debt collection.
- Marketing / Sales experience
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)