CareerWise are currently seeking a Treasury Accountant for a multinational client based in Mayo for an initial 12 month contract role. You will overlook all finance related Treasury Activities.
Role of this position
- Responsible for Treasury related SOX controls
- Liaise with global treasury contacts to ensure treasury activities in line with the organisational processes
- Complete Hedging Accounting Globally
- Responsible for ensuring Netting payments are completed
- Point of contract for Internal and External Audit for Cash and Treasury Activities
- Support all restructuring actives and ensure all documentation is in place
- Daily cash management - cash forecasting to ensure banks have sufficient funds
- Reviewing, validating and inputting all netting payables for the organisations EMEA & APAC entities
- Provide detailed listing with appropriate account assignments to GL team to post mature hedges
- Ensure all hedge effectiveness journals are posted for month end.
- First point of contact for treasury activities for both external & internal audit
- Support Finance team in local statutory or revenue audits in relation to all treasury transactions.
- Qualified Accountant or qualified member of the Chartered Tax advisers (CTA)
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience working within a medium sized international company in a similar position
- You will need a strong knowledge of Tax, Accounting, Payroll, Treasury fiscal requirements
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong systems knowledge, with knowledge of SAP or another ERP system desirable
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)