Utilities Manager is required for a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork.
This is a senior role and will have leadership responsibility for site utilities such as Plant Steam, Clean Steam, Compressed Air, Purified Water, HVAC, Waste Water Treatment Plant ETC ......
Role of this position
- Responsible for site Engineering Utility team
- Manage projects and prioritise as required delivering our Sustainable and Digital Utility strategy.
- Identify and support investment needs for asset replacements, Utility Cost saving projects and strategic improvement initiatives.
- Champion effective employee relations and communication within the department, while demonstrating a flexible management style.
- 5 years plus in a similar position, plus a 3rd level Degree in Engineering
- Experience in asset performance/reliability and Project Management.
- Lean and/or 6 sigma background
- People leadership skills and change management
- Stakeholder management and customer focus
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)