Validation Engineer (Permanent) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. The Validation Engineer will support the validation, change management, in process monitoring and maintenance of the special processes utilised within Manufacturing.
Role of this position
- Review and execution of process validations related to special processes ensuring compliance to all internal requirements as well as FDA and ISO regulations.
- Review and approval of validation documentation related to all other new equipment.
- Identify and implement cost saving initiatives related to the validation process.
- Develop and implement comprehensive test plans as well as test methods to ensure that special processes are robust and remain within the validated state.
- Be the point of contact for production when risk assessing or troubleshooting new and existing issues related to the special processes whether that involve design, materials or equipment, and provide creative, timely, and cost-effective solutions.
- Minimum Level 7 Degree level qualifications in a related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a similar engineering role and/or have equivalent process validation experience.
- Knowledge of cGMP, European & US regulations desirable.
- Lean and Six Sigma qualifications are an advantage.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)