Validation Packaging Lead is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
Packaging Validation Team Lead role within the Validation Department, with a targeted focus on supporting Packaging day to day operations & projects in a dynamic environment. Flexibility & agility to support other validation workstreams as required to meet the business needs. Ability to integrate risk based validation strategies to site projects. Create and sustain a positive and energised team dynamic and environment.
Role of this position
- Responsible for leading the development of risk-based validation strategies for the implementation of validation projects and CAPEX programs.
- Coordinating & scheduling the execution of packaging validation activities in alignment with planning & packaging functions.
- Oversight of the validation compliance & delivery of CAPEX programs.
- Provision of operational support for product launches, change assessments, deviations, CAPAs, etc.
- Business Process Owner for the automated secondary packaging validation matrix.
- Execution of internal product transfers between lines and vial inspection systems.
- Qualification of new components and suppliers.
- In-depth understanding and application of validation principles, concepts, practices, and standards including the application of ASTM E2500.
- Extensive working knowledge of equipment and systems- specifically primary and secondary packaging; serialization and aggregation systems.
- Knowledge of blister packaging a distinct advantage.
- Relevant experience and bachelor's degree in science or related field, MS or MBA.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)