A Validation Project Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Mayo based client.
The Validation Project Manager will be responsible for validation strategy and documentation approval. They will also be responsible for resource assignment and development of the validation team.
Role of this position
- Developing Validation best practices, standards and guidelines which includes exploring new techniques, methods and other industry practices.
- Develop validation plans, timelines and cost breakdowns based on project milestones.
- Reviews and approves Validation protocols and summary reports generated by the Validation staff against standard operating procedures and policies as well provides guidance to Validation staff writing protocols and final reports.
- Leads projects by developing appropriate plans, schedules, resource loading and other project deliverables as required.
- Manage a team of validation engineers/technicians and establish individual development targets and handle annual performance reviews with team members.
- Collaborate with Engineering Managers and Engineers to verify and develop validation setup and procedures.
- Coordinate external validation with contract houses as required.
- Validation experience to Industry standards.
- Project Managing (includes AFE process).
- Knowledge of applicable foreign and domestic regulations
- B.S. or B.A. in Physical Science, Engineering, or other related discipline.
- 10 years quality engineering experience especially in Validation sector, including previous supervisory experience.
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)