A Production Wafer Test Technician is required for our Cork based global electronics client to work on the test of silicon IC and LED wafers - which become key components utilised in their innovative products for consumer, industrial and medical applications. This is an on-site role.
Role of this position
- Perform testing and analysis of IC and LED wafer products using a variety of equipment and tools. Testing includes, but not limited to:
- Wafer inspection.
- Performing electrical tests on silicon wafers using automated probe stations.
- Performing device verification on LED wafers.
- Follow established test procedures and protocols to ensure accuracy and consistency of results.
- Record and maintain accurate data and documentation related to test results and procedures.
- Ensure that components meet and exceed product specifications, quality requirements and customer specifications.
- Training will be provided on specialised equipment
- Level 6 or 7 qualification in Electronics , Physics, instrumentation or similar
- Experience working with within a laboratory or commercial environment.
- Hands-on test, measure and debug skills.
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills.
- Analytical and data interpretation skills.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021-4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)