Warehouse Manager - Dublin North required by CareerWise Recruitment for our North Dublin client. This role will report to the Operations Director, Ireland
Role of this position
- Provide warehouse leadership, ensuring achievement of company goals and contributing positively to the strategic direction of portside operations.
- Responsible for the daily management of the technical and warehouse staff as well as contractors working on site.
- Manage the cost base and maximize all opportunities for revenue growth
- 3-5 years minimum experience in Warehouse/Logistics/Operations / Manufacturing / Engineering Management role within a large business unit.
- Track record of managing change and driving continuous improvement of operational efficiencies
- Implementation and monitoring of all house policies: H&S, Environment, Quality and understanding of legislative requirements.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)