A Warehouse Operations Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Dunboyne, Meath based client - a leading distributor of Engineering products.
Role of this position
- Manage the warehouse and logistics team and set standards across the warehouse to promote health and safety and continuous improvement activities.
- Monitor pick performance and ensure efficiency at all times and provide continuous improvement solutions by taking cost out of the process while maintaining quality and consistency.
- Complete and monitor agreed KPI's in line with company targets.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving an excellent supply and delivery service to all customers including inter branch transfers.
- Manage and monitor maintenance of all equipment/vehicles and ensure there is a preventative maintenance programme in place operating to the highest standard.
- Monitor stock levels, manage cyclical stock counts and report discrepancies.
- Develop an efficient warehouse mapping strategy to maximise holding and make operations more efficient and ensure adequate space is available, at all times and have the ability to react to unforeseen uplifts in stock.
- 5 years plus of experience in a warehouse operations management role
- A relevant third level qualification in Supply Chain, Logistics or Supervisory Management
- Prior demonstrated experience of managing a diverse team
- Ability to gain product knowledge in a fast-paced environment
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021-4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)