A Warehouse Team Lead (Evenings and Night) is required on a PERMANENT basis by CareerWise Recruitment for our client; a Limerick-based Wholesale Food Distribution Company.
The role of Team Lead is crucial to the operation of the depot. This role needs the candidate to be flexible, hardworking and demonstrate good people-management skills and I.T experience.
Role of this position
- Compliance with and management of all warehouse and delivery processes across the site
- Support management across shifts in monitoring performance standards and performance improvement
- Ensuring facility maintenance and hygiene are maintained to the highest standard
- Management of health and safety, incident reporting and investigation
- Ensure security procedures are adhered to and managed
- Ensure all equipment and MHE are maintained and used correctly
- Knowledge and understanding of a variety of roles including driver, shunter, trunker, loader, selector, receiving and FLT functions.
- Excellent knowledge of internal transport and compliance procedures as well as good working knowledge of Department of Transport regulations (Tachograph legislation, Working Time Directive etc.)
- Flexibility regarding working hours, start and finish times which will depend on the business
- Ability to work independently
- Security conscious
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent people skills, strong communication, motivation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English written and spoken
Please call Aisling O'Hagan-Yil today for further information on 021- 2427410 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)