Warehouse/Shipping Coordinator required by Careerwise Recruitment for our client based in Shannon, Co. Clare.
This is a permanent position working the day shift only with an attractive salary and excellent benefits.
Role of this position
- Kitting work orders for Processing/Production
- Utilise business system to manage first in first out (FIFO).
- Packing Finished goods.
- Unload trucks and follow standard practices for receiving materials.
- Maintain warehouse in an orderly an clean state to reflect our cGMP status.
- Shipping finished goods.
- Cycle counting.
- Makes identifiable and substantial contributions to continuous improvement. Performs all duties consistent with established guidelines consistent with ISO-9001 and those elements of GMP deemed necessary to support our business (as outlined in the Quality Manual).
- Actively complies with and endorses Department and Company objectives.
- Leaving Certificate.
- Forklift experience
- 1-2 years Warehouse and Material Handling experience
- Must work well under pressure and be able to handle multiple priorities
- Knowledge of business systems
- Computer experience.
Please call Natalie O'Hanlon today for further information on 021-2019097 or email: Nohanlon@careerwise.ie
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)