A Warehouse Supervisor is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Shannon ,County Clare. Objective of the role is to ensure the warehouse process is managed to meet the site objectives of customer service level, safety, quality, productivity, inventory management, while cultivating a good team environment built on respect and transparency. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Achieve warehouse targets:
- Ensure order cycle time and error rates are met and improved upon.
- Identify and eliminate problems and cultivate a good working environment
- Ensure critical orders are processed same day and all others within three working days from receipt of order
- Complete safety and process audits regularly to ensure good housekeeping and safe working environment.
- Ensure warehouse operators are trained and certified to carry out their duties.
- Communicate daily and give feedback to warehouse employees on performance, listening and giving guidance on corrective action
- Ensure daily cycle count process is completed to monitor stockroom accuracy and to ensure corrective action is taken as required.
- Ensure maintenance contracts are in place
- Ensure warehouse inventory is located optimally to ensure service level, productivity and safety targets are achieved
- Responsible for dealing with local service suppliers, managing the relationships to ensure high warehouse standards are maintained.
- Supervisory experience, preferably in a warehouse environment, a distinct advantage
- 3rd Level preferred, Leaving Cert is essential.
- Strong leadership abilities, communication skills, interpersonal skills, and PC skills essential
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team is essential
- Must be willing to develop leadership skills and competencies
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)