A Water Treatment and Lab Technician is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Clare based manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Operate and maintain the plating water treatment plant to a high standard to supply the plating department with an adequate supply of high quality pure water.
- Responsibility for operating an ICP-OES for water and precious metal analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring the discharge effluent is consistently adhering to the limits per IPPC licence.
- Conduct various daily & weekly chemical analysis of nickel, chloride, sulphate, copper, tin & iron in the effluent discharge.
- Take ownership and be accountable for the housekeeping of the water treatment plant.
- Monitor and conduct daily air scrubber checks and analysis.
- Third Level Degree in Chemistry and/or Science related discipline.
- Strong analytical skills, capable of using data to guide effective decision making
- Experience and understanding of the plating process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Yellow Belt or Green Belt Certified desirable or proven knowledge and experience in Lean Six Sigma principles.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)