A Project Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment to work in a Global Department team for our MAYO based client for a 18-month contract position. Equipment Engineer wanted to work in a Global department.
- Lead manufacturing equipment delivery, testing and qualification
- Manage Equipment vendor to ensure all requirements within the User Requirements Specification are met or exceeded
- Manage on-going review and revision of equipment design with input from Operations and Engineering team
- Development and management of project schedules for manufacturing equipment delivery and qualification.
- Management of capital & expense budgets for assigned project
- Engagement of cross functional stakeholders in critical decisions and developments
- Planning and execution of equipment validations
- Communication and review of key decisions with Value Stream Management
- Minimum of 5 years' post qualification experience in manufacturing environment.
GAMP 5, FMEA, PFMEA
- Track record leading machine and process design projects is desirable.
- Familiarity with DOE, validation, and statistical analysis tools is desirable.
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)