A Validation Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
This is a 12 month contract with a very established Limerick Multinational
Role of this position
- Primary responsibility for Quality Assurance activities associated with:
- Equipment Qualification and Process Validation
- Facility and Utility Validation
- Method Validation
- Knowledge of and ability to provide Interpretation and Guidance on Regulations and procedures as they relate to validation activities.
- Participation on both Corporate and Divisional Validation
- Representation validation at both internal and external audits.
- Review/Approval of Validation/Qualification Documentation.
- Work with Validation Consultants/Contractors as required ensuring that Validations are completed as per corporate and divisional procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science /Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years direct experience in a Validation Role in either Medical device or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- High level of PC skills required. The successful candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint packages. Knowledge of Computer System Validation including GAMP 5 and 21 CFR part 11 requirements desirable.
- Must be willing to work as part of a multi-site team, be able to travel as part of the job
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)