An eProcurement System Administrator (Coupa) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Swords (North Dublin).Reporting to the Coupa Leader you will work with a global team of 4 Coupa System Managers and Administrators based across Europe and North America. You will be the primary liaison across all functional groups for the support of the Coupa Procure to Pay platform. You will provide exceptional guidance in the areas of application support, process governance and improvement, data analysis and retrieval, report generation and general application activities. You will also play a leading role in accelerating the growth and adoption of Coupa throughout the enterprise while managing and maintaining the system in an efficient and effective manner. This role can be located in Brussels, Dublin or Epinal (France) and is open for hybrid work.
Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Intermediate Coupa platform administration including: Approval Chains, Commodities, Content Groups, Users, Integrations, Lookups and Lookup Values, etc.
- Coupa User administration including tickets for new users with assignment of roles & user access levels
- Coordinate with IT, Accounts Payable, and Procurement to provide Coupa platform support, identify training needs, and make recommendations for functionality and business process improvements.
- Lead SIT/UAT Testing for upgrades and other enhancements; prepare and maintain test scripts
- Train and develop users in the utilization of Coupa to instil end user confidence when utilizing the platform. Host user calls to provide training to large audiences.
- Research and resolve integration errors related to master data, Purchase Orders, Receipts, and Invoices
- Encourage users to utilize the enhancement request process and actively research, test, and execute user enhancements
- Actively engage with the Coupa Community to stay up to date with existing Coupa features, capabilities, and system limitations
- Bachelor's degree in business, IT, or another related discipline
- Prior experience in a similar role, working with Coupa
- Problem solving mindset with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in both technical and non-technical situations
- An independent thinker who works on their own initiative.
- You will have the ability and interest to learn how to work effectively with new hardware, software, and data; the initiative and resourcefulness to search for solutions and new knowledge on how to achieve a desired result; and independent thinking to prioritize the workload and determine how to best accomplish various tasks.
- Working proficiency in a European language, ideally French, Spanish or Czech would be a major advantage!!
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)