An iOS Mobile Developer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. As an iOS Engineer you will be responsible for developing applications ('apps') for Apple devices (iOS) and get them into the App Store. You will work as part of a team to define, design and implement features in our suite of applications. You will identify and correct deficiencies and fix errors in codes that show as bugs. You will have experience in UI and UX and iOS frameworks and have experience of Objective-C and Swift. In addition, you will be proficient with messaging, offline storage, threading and performance tuning and be familiar with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Improve architecture and contribute to architectural review.
- Actively engage in our Apps lifecycle with a view to continuously improve and enhance our tools.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and integrate new technologies
- Write high quality (e.g. clean, well-tested) code
- Design, develop and manage automated unit and acceptance tests
- Deliver tasks on-time, clearly, communicate challenges or roadblocks
- Get involved in recommending, evaluating and implementing the best solutions.
- Participate actively in the code review process
- Collaborate effectively with teammates and colleagues across the organisation
- Self-management skills, particularly in respect to prioritization and execution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and autonomy are essential.
Have 3 - 5 years of experience building real-time native iOS applications
- Have submitted Apps & update to same apps to the App Store.
- Have strong proficiency in Swift, Objective-C and the iOS development ecosystem as a whole.
- Have a detailed understanding of the iOS platform, including different device capabilities, battery life, and performance
- Passionate about building apps which are highly focused on usability and the end user
- Have a strong interest in building libraries for other developers (and checking quality of your work with test automation)
- Have a love for designing and implementing ergonomic APIs
- Be an effective communicator, engineer, and problem solver.
- A genuine passion and interest in technology and software development with a thorough knowledge of web trends, best practices, and new technologies with the drive to stay informed on upcoming trends.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)