Partner of Choice
DSK are the Partner of Choice for CareerWise when it comes to Career Transformation / including Outplacement
The Career Transformation Process is designed to and help individuals to identify their strengths and market/sell themselves to prospective employers. Through 121 career consultancy and mentoring from an experienced consultant, a tailored programme is constructed to meet specific individual needs.
Designed to provide expertise and advice to those who are either in transition or are considering a career move/change inside or outside the organisation.
All opportunities are considered including moving to a similar job elsewhere, upskilling and changing sector/function, self employment, or portfolio career development.
Individuals on the Career Transformation Programme will be supported at all stages of their journey including a follow through after 100 days to ensure that the new role is meeting the individual’s requirements and expectations.
Each programme is tailored to suit individual’s needs and company budget and can include some or all of the following.
Initial Diagnostic meeting:
- Reviewing career to date, discussing the direction that the individual wants to take and defining the steps required to make it happen.
- Thinking about options: considering next move based on personal needs, values and future career aspirations.
Key Skills & Competency Review:
- Identifying your marketable skills, experience, work styles and values and seeing their relevance to future career.
- Making your CV work: creating a new CV or revising current document to clearly state what has been achieved in the individual’s career to date,
- reflecting the latest ideas and market trends to produce a brochure of substance.
- Cover documentation and application forms: enabling the individual to target the specific role or company with an effective approach to grab the reader’s attention.
Job Search Strategy:
- Developing an activity based campaign to explore all areas of the market, using several approaches to ensure opportunities are identified, including both hidden and visible markets.
- How to prepare thoroughly for have maximum impact.
- How to perform with confidence and assurance.
- How to practice to develop a natural style and a self confidence at interview.
- Understanding traditional and competency based interview approaches.
- Developing strong response lines for interview questions, highlighting the key skills and competencies relevant to the role in question.
Contract review and salary negotiation
Driving the Process:
- Developing an activity programme to structure a pro-active campaign, which supports the individual along the transformation journey.
- Investigating the appetite for self employment, our consultant will help explore a range of areas of self employment including how to access the support systems to make it happen.
- Practical guidance on a range of own-business options including franchising, consultancy, portfolio careers, non-executive directorships and interim management.
- The programme covers items such as: evaluating the business idea, preparing a Business Plan, assessing progress and fine tuning business plan and marketing strategy.
Completing the Assessor questionnaire, administered on line, followed by an extensive feedback session with a fully trained and certified consultant. A comprehensive report is produced which will identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Preferred Work environment and most appropriate Job Types.
Individual Career Mentoring: (Working with individuals to)
- Help them succeed
- Share knowledge
- Improve performance
- Develop in new role
- Manage others
- Manage upwards
- Prepare for promotion
- Communicate effectively
- Change perception
- Enable personal growth
M: +353 86 8254349