Why we are different to our competitors
We concentrate on how we conduct business and treat people.
We believe this will provide us with a reputation that our competitors will use a bench mark in recruitment excellence.
- Philosophy: Central to our business philosophy is that our dedicated Accounting and Finance Division only fill assignments within their field of expertise. This allows us to provide unrivalled professional service and client support.
- Candidate Focused Approach: We strive to enhance the recruitment experience for candidates by remaining true to our core values of integrity, trust, quality and transparency. We are not commission based, and our advice is always objective. We will always give you an honest, realistic assessment of the options available to you. Our advice will always be based on listening to your requirements and correlating these with our specialist knowledge of the function and sector you work in. Whether it’s on a permanent, interim or contract basis we pride ourselves on being able to brief our candidates intelligently, having a sound appreciation and understanding of candidates technical and professional attributes.
- Exclusive Candidates: Our shortlists contain more than just ad responses. We have exclusive candidates because we leverage our networks to find the best people available.
We assess our candidates on three distinct levels.
– Technical competency to do the role
– Compatibility and fit
– Interest level
- Confident: We are confident in all our dealings and our goal is that both clients and candidates return time and time again.
- Our Team: We have a specialist team who are experts in their area. Whether they are recruiting in accountancy and finance, you won’t find them working in areas outside their field of expertise.
- Trust: If you register with us, we will never send out your CV without your permission. Quite simply, we don’t think it’s good business practice.
- Project Management: We have the capacity to undertake significant projects for our clients yet deliver personal customer experience with the soul and personality that only a niche company can deliver.
- Conflict of Interest: We don’t recruit for the Big 4 accountancy firms. That way there’s no conflict of interest when we place recently qualified professionals.
We don’t want to be the largest Accounting & Finance recruitment business in Ireland. We want to be the best in the industry sectors that we work into.