Compliance Specialist (Limerick)
|Title||:||Compliance Specialist (Limerick)|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
|Tel||:||+353 21 4297422|
Role of this position
- Acts as a liaison between the Facilities Department and onsite quality and regulatory groups to define and address all issues of non-compliance.
- Facilitates all reviews and revisions of all Facilities Department related SOP's, plans and policies for each group within the Department.
- Provides support, information, and assistance to individual groups and supervisors with the initiation, review, submission, and follow-up of documents such as Change Controls, NOE's and DNF's, impact statements and corrective action plans.
- Provides tracking and trending for all facilities and maintenance related compliance activities i.e NOEs, EOEs, CAPAs and Change Controls.
- Provide periodic review of Facilities Department documentation and records such as logbooks, preventative maintenance records and work orders to assess for compliance with established quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Participate in and obtain results of all Facilities Department quality and regulatory audits.
- Coordinate training for Facilities personnel on regulatory and quality topics such as proper documentation procedures and the use of QUMAS.
- Follows current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
- BS/BA in engineering or scientific related field with 3+ years of related professional experience in a cGMP environment or in the operation of an industrial facility.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience working in a Compliance function in a cGMP environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Strong Technical writing ability.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint).
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.