Quality Compliance Specialist (QRM)
|Title||:||Quality Compliance Specialist (QRM)|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
|Tel||:||+353 21 4297422|
Role of this position
- Ensuring compliance with all aspects of the QRM program.
- Provide advice on all QRM matters within the IOPS organization.
- Facilitate risk assessments.
- Responsible for review and approval of QRM documentation.
- Administration and oversight activities for the site QRM quality system.
- Review procedures, policies and other instructional documents relating to QRM to ensure compliance with company policy and local and international regulatory requirements.
- Provision of monitoring and trending metrics associated with QRM.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Participates in regulatory and customer audits.
- Collaborates with functional departments to resolve issues and maintain compliance.
- Identify gaps in systems and works with management to develop feasible plans for correction.
- Coordinate with IOPs QRM team to ensure consistency of execution and documentation across IOPs sites.
- Requires a third level qualification (Ireland) or B.S. (US) in a scientific discipline or related field with 3+ years of relevant work experience within the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical or related industry.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/medical device/biotechnology industry with proven experience in leading cross functional teams preferred.
- Good working knowledge of electronic Quality Management Systems and associated metric generation preferred
- Proficient at report generation using Excel and other MS Office applications.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021-4297422 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors.
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin.
Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.