Snow Day – Be safe, be warm and just maybe have a whole lot of fun
It is hard to forget the glorious childhood thrill of waking up to a blanket of snow on the ground and the news that there would be no school. Sledding and snowman building would have been the first orders of business but here are some other things that any of us, at almost any age, could do to enjoy this unexpected snow holiday with or without leaving the house.
Here are our Top 10 things to do inside and outside on a snow day.
- Stay in your PJ’s all day and just recharge your batteries
- Build a fort of old boxes & sofa cushions
- Build a tent with a sheet.
- Watch old black and white movies
- Make Bread, cookies, carbs…..curl up on the couch with a hot cup of tea (or hot chocolate) and read a good book. Or two. Or three..
- Make snow angels
- Build a snowman
- Go sledding. No sled? no worries! Make one out of cardboard.
- Snow ball fights, better still build a snowball launcher!
- Hunt for burried snow treasure, paint the snow; Use your imagination, the possibilities are endless!
Most of all whether at home or at work be safe, be warm and just maybe, have a whole lot of fun.