|Sector||:||IT / Software
Engineering & Technical
|Tel||:||087 663 6229|
Role of this position
- Ensuring that customers get maximum value from company products products
- Acting as the primary contact for customer support
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert regarding products and other relevant areas of expertise such as customer processes, - Manufacturing, Validation, C&Q, Quality management.
- Ensuring that agreed customer Service Level Agreements are met
- Working closely with Product Owners and Product Development personnel to assist delivery of any product enhancements and new feature requests
- Degree in relevant discipline, (Engineering or Science)
- Relevant experience in the Life Sciences Industry. An understanding of project management and processes such as Validation (including computer system Validation), Manufacturing and Quality management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational, time management and problem solving skills
Please call Michael O’Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org CareerWise Recruitment (
IN SEARCH OF EXCELLENCE
) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.