Associate Director of Procurement
|Title||:||Associate Director of Procurement|
|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials
Manufacturing & Production
Executive / Management
Do you want to work in with one of the best and most iconic Biotech sites in the world? Do you have an unbelievable knowledge of PMO and Procurement? Do you want to work in a start up operation? This could be the role for you!
Role of this position
* Responsible for the development and execution of strategic projects and supporting operating objectives for procurement function across the Biologics Site.
* Ensure capabilities to execute procurement strategies and supply base readiness solutions are securely established.Closely partner with stakeholders,
* Global Procurement, Supplier Development & Performance Management and other business functions to prioritise projects and closely tracks/reports progress achieved.
* Coordinate, prioritise and report progression of strategic and business initiatives for the Biologics Manufacturing Procurement organisation, in support of Global Biologics.
* 5 plus years' procurement and programme management experience, within biopharmaceutical manufacturing environmentAmbitious, dynamic individual with proven capabilities to coordinate, prioritise and lead multiple projects.
* Experienced in large-scale organisational change initiatives.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.