Business Analyst (6 Month FTC)
|Title||:||Business Analyst (6 Month FTC)|
|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials
IT / Software
Role of this position
- As part of P&IC provide support for OBIEE & Datameer, information extraction, dashboards and content
- Analyst help support teams develop ERP MDM Health-board metrics
- Analyst will support Planning Process Systems team in leveraging greater usage from Supply Chain Data Lake using Datameer, Tableau and APCC.
- Analyst will provide OBIEE training for end-users up to intermediate level.
- Analyst will update Planning Procedures in line with greater use of Oracle Systems
- Analyst will always ensure Oracle & ASCP Information performance is maintained at a high level of integrity and quality.
- Provide entry level support and issue resolution for the core Oracle functional areas of Production Planning, Warehouse Management, Product Distribution, and Demand Planning.
- Create, support, and maintain RM and UII Items in Oracle as the business requires.
- Deal with Oracle Supply Chain Information Master Data Quality issues and implement any required changes as required.
- Run reports and share and distribute from IQR, SO99, Oracle and OBIEE.
- Analyst will redesign and redevelop SharePoint portals for the various teams.
- Maintain Access Database for Item Set Up and other Access Databases.
- Create advanced excel files with data from Oracle / OBIEE, ASCP for end-users.
- Degree or Masters level in Business Information Systems or an equivalent area.
- Certification in Advanced Excel & Access database skills advantageous.
- Planning Processes & Systems - enforce best practices across Planning/ MFG - Software's (main): Oracle EBS, ASCP, OBIEE, APCC, SO99 … Esp. Excel!!
- Custodians for Oracle Planning Systems from Business Perspective
- Master Data Management - Planning & MFG & Distribution Network - Analyzing and manage data, adhoc data queries , creating reports.
- Metrics development for Business
- SGX Ask / Commit Monthly Cycle
- End User Training & Culture Change
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, ICT, Engineering, Food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.