An Energy Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based client.
Role of this position
- Ensure that energy management is in line with best international practise.
- Initiate and execute studies and projects leading to improved energy efficiency.
- Liaise between the IT/DCS and the Process Control Group (PCG) to ensure plant operates at optimal efficiency.
- Monitoring of energy efficiency and ensuring that early corrective action is taken if performance deviates from target.
- Ensure awareness of the latest technological developments in energy efficiency.
- Identify opportunities to improve energy efficiency via upgrade of existing technologies and introduction of new technologies.
- Degree Qualified Chemical Engineer or Energy Engineer.
- At least 5 years' experience in a highly automated chemical plant.
- Detailed knowledge of the structure and operation of ISO 50001.
- Detailed knowledge of the plant energy calculations.
- Understanding of the plant mass & energy balances.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)