Project Energy Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Mayo based Pharmaceutical client. This is a 12-24 month contract position then with a view to making you permanent then !!!
Role of this position
- Project management and support of energy project and initiatives on site.
- Be proactive in identifying energy improvement initiative and cost savings.
- Establish and support site department energy teams and champions to ensure energy is a core part of people roles and responsibilities.
- Support the energy monitoring & metering project and act as the site representative for future projects with an energy focus
- Ensure site compliance to ISO 50001.
- Set up new Fire and safety equipment on maintenance system and implement maintenance routines to ensure high maintenance levels for new building start-ups.
- Agree Energy Reduction KPI's and ensure compliance to same.
- Support the site to hit annual energy reduction targets set out by corporate requirements.
- Conduct site energy awareness events.
- Carry out inspections and audits of site energy compliance and compliance to ISO 50001 management system.
- Support and manage the implementation of the site energy strategy.
- Analyse the requirement, need and feasibility for renewable energy.
- Investigate the opportunity of using new technology to manage and reduce energy consumption on site.
- Ensure that energy management is in line with best international practise.
- Ensure awareness of the latest technological developments in energy efficiency
- Identify opportunities to improve energy efficiency via upgrade of existing technologies and introduction of new technologies.
- Degree Qualification in Engineering discipline.
- 1 -2 Years working in a similar Project Engineering position.
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)