Careerwise Recruitment is currently seeking a Financial Accountant for our West of Ireland Based client. Nice salary on offer. Interviews will be scheduled quickly.This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work in a role with a wide and varied scope and gain some invaluable experience.
- Prepare management monthly reports & complete month end.
- Prepare account reconciliations as required
- Ensuring payroll is run effectively each week
- Analysis of monthly costs across the business and continually seeking to reduce through efficiencies.
- Prepare company's submissions for corporate tax
- Complete VAT returns, other tax filings, and liaise with government agencies as required.
- Cashflow forecasts, analysis and management
- Debtor and Creditor management
- Preparing Profit and Loss reports for projects
- Prepare budgets on future spending and implementing cost control measures
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years relevant PQE.
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles and their business applications.
- Excellent computer and analytical skills, including Excel reporting skills and ability to analyse a high volume of data.
- Be proficient with Sage 50 accounts professional and its reporting system.
- Proficient with Collsoft Payroll or equivalent software.