A HR Generalist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Clare based client.
This is approximately a 9 month contract with a very successful manufacturing facility in Shannon.
Role of this position
- To provide full day to day operational support to the site across all aspects of Human Resources.
- Act as the point of contact for all recruitment needs within the business such as drafting job descriptions, screening applications, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews with department managers
- Employee on boarding: preparing offer-letters, contracts, conducting reference checks, organising pre-employment medicals, preparing induction record etc
- Prepare weekly and monthly payroll with all transactions and changes and submit to outsourced payroll provider
- Maintain leave records and keep systems updated with leave records such as annual leave, illness, and unpaid leave, parental leave etc
- Responsible for all HR related correspondence including confirmation of employment letters, mortgage applications, maternity forms, social welfare forms etc.
- Control, manage, and advise on employee and industrial relations
- lead and provide expert advice and support on all Employee Relations issues
- Coach and guide management on all aspects of people management including Performance Management, Learning and Development, Talent Review and Development, statutory and other leaves, HR policies and procedures
- Develop, update and enhance HR policies, procedures and processes, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and best practice.
- Degree in Business/HR Discipline.
- 3-5 years strong HR Generalist experience in a medium sized unionised manufacturing environment.
- Experience in dealing with Unions
- Ability to successfully influence senior level management, executives and key customers.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and the flexibility to operate well in a multi-cultural rapidly changing, often high-stress environment.
- Knowledge of positive and progressive employee relations and a proven track record of success.
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)