IT Analyst, .Net (12M, Limerick)
|Title||:||IT Analyst, .Net (12M, Limerick)|
|Sector||:||IT / Software|
|Tel||:||+353 21 4297422|
Role of this position
- Work as part of an IT team to design, develop and maintain business critical applications.
- Front end and back-end design.
- Works independently and/or within team to accomplish job objectives.
- Design and develop moderately complex data conversions and interfaces.
- Strong documentation skills are essential in this role.
- 5 years+ experience with ASP .NET and VB.NET 2.0 to 4.0.
- Relational database experience, in particular developing stored procedures in an Oracle environment. SQL Server experience will also be considered
- Writing user requirements, functional specifications and test plan documentation
- Strong communication and team work skills
- MVC development experience
- A preference would be for candidates with experience of working with Wonderware products InTouch, InSQL and Information Server.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.