A Manufacturing Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based med device client This is a 12 month initial contract role. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Support the day to day manufacturing operation environment to allow operations to meet its targets.
- Support business key metrics with ongoing process improvements and introduction of new technology.
- Deliver key projects to the Value Stream which will positively impact on the key metrics.
- Drive process improvements/capacity increases through New technology/equipment introductions.
- Competent in validation requirements on new equipment introductions/processes/process changes.
- Design & develop tools, fixtures, gages and special equipment for manufacturing operations and new product / process introductions in conjunction with Toolroom Technicians and Manufacturing Engineers.
- Identify capital spend and budget requirements for process improvements.
- Focus on reduction of unit cost of production, through accountability for specific cells i.e. Consumable Cost, Scrap Cost and Cell Efficiency.
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering / Science discipline, 2+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in Validation of equipment and implementation of automated machining solutions is desired.
- Experience in CNC machining of Cobalt Chrome, Titanium & Plastics
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)