|Sector||:||Scientific & Laboratory|
Role of this position
- To support the microbial assurance aspects of the Quality System.
- Carry out regular microbial monitoring of all clean room facilities and water systems, to analyse the results and recommend corrective action where appropriate.
- Co-ordinate use of all microbial services.
- Support the review and development of procedures for all microbial assurance activities.
- Carry out regular internal auditing of all clean room facilities and other areas.
- Implement the GMP training program for clean room and other appropriate staff.
- As part of New Product Development team undertake cleaning, microbial, sterilization validation as required.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of AAMI/ISO standards relevant to Sterilization and Environmental monitoring.
- Support specific projects as allocated by the International Sterility Assurance Manager.
- Degree level qualification in Microbiology or equivalent
- 3 + years post qualification experience as a Microbiologist in a medical device, pharmaceutical, or similar regulated industry.
- Familiarity with microbiological aspects of GMP regarding sterile medical devices.
- Experience of conducting GMP audits, internal and relevant external audits.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.