A Project Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based med device client This is a 12 month initial contract role within the NPI team to develop,qualify and launch manufacturing processes for next generation products . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Planning and execution of verification and validation activities, including Generation of Validation Protocols and Reports.
- Execution of Equipment Validations (IQs/OQs) and subsequently Process Validation (OQ / PQs).
- Lead NPI development requirements and work with cross functional teams in the Innovation Centre and with the Value Streams.
- Provide design for manufacturing technical input to global design groups to minimise lifecycle cost.
- Design, develop and source tools, fixtures, gauges and special equipment for manufacturing processes. Co-ordinate with internal and external partners.
- Project planning to deliver project(s) against agreed milestones and project scope (schedule, resource, cost).
- Deliver stable manufacturing solutions in line with stability metrics process.
- Management of R&D test parts and sample requests.
- Development of advanced manufacturing processes to lean guidelines
- Manage risk management and validation lifecycle for new process or process changes.
- Direct PFMEA studies and lead risk assessment effort for overall process
- Third level degree in Engineering or similar discipline.
- 3 years' experience in product / process development - ideally in class2/3 med device
- Project management certification preferred
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)