Order Fulfillment Specialist
|Title||:||Order Fulfillment Specialist|
|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials|
|Tel||:||+353 (0)86 072 7776|
Role of this position
- Manage sales orders and sales process.
- Input orders and tracking of pipeline on ERP
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers with queries and provide weekly feedback on schedules of processes.
- Assisting with customer quotes, verifying BOM / Routing and creating new quotes in ERP system.
- Manage Purchase Order process including Order Creation using MRP, Update ERP based on Acknowledgement, Reschedule orders as required and update ERP and create SDR for non-conformances when needed.
- Attend & contribute to daily value stream meeting
- Assist with production planning and seeking new ways to improve process. Provide feedback with key reporting tools.
- Manage the NPI Process including: Preparing paperwork for sample production run and update ERP with feedback from sample production, Send approval paperwork to customer and file when returned and schedule training prior to full production and file paperwork
- Deal with production problems as they arise and be main point of contact for the production staff for all queries.
- Competent administrator and be passionate about your product and customers.
- Be able to demonstrate motivation and drive to provide best in class production, while gaining the trust and confidence of the production staff and the customer.Ability and ambition to motivate fellow team members, whilst being a team player.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 and IPC 620C and experience with supply chain would be advantageous.