|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials|
Role of this position
- Identifies raw material and component requirements for production. Monitors production planning system with current lead times, and related information.
- Generates production schedules and ensures timely completion of work orders for manufacturing purposes.
- Planner Buyer Identify and drive opportunities to improve investment through inventory entitlement model for applicable production line
- Analyses product demand, sales patters, and forecasts, as well as production specifications and plant and supplier capacity data.
- Planner Buyer reviews capacity loads and identifies possible manufacturing constraints. Monitors and anticipates production issues due to capacity, and new product launches.
- Establishes effective communication with various groups such as customers, sales offices, suppliers and/or plant production departments as required.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Medical Device/Pharma OR a Highly Regulated Industry
- Experienced ERP / Planning Systems User, able to execute in an ERP System
- 3rd Leve Qualification
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org CareerWise Recruitment (
IN SEARCH OF EXCELLENCE
) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.