Process Engineer (12M, Limerick)
|Title||:||Process Engineer (12M, Limerick)|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
|Tel||:||+353 21 4297422|
Role of this position
- You will keep up-to-date on the latest process engineering developments and technologies, and will leverage breakthrough ideas that set new performance standards.
- You will be a key resource in proactively bringing 'best practice' methodologies to the organization that will lead to improved process capability, procedures and equipment.
- To facilitate you in this, and to ensure the development and maintenance of standards, you will be part of a global community within the business that includes designers, researchers, developers and manufacturers.
- In support of our existing automated platforms, you will lead projects to optimise process equipment with respect to quality, reliability, capability and capacity.
- You will engage with the appropriate personnel in the identification and resolution of corrective/preventative actions that address quality, technical, and manufacturing issues.
- Working within the NPI process to complete process characterization work, complete Worst Case Challenge activity, complete process capability and stability runs, to qualify new product & processes to achieve annual business plan.
- Identification and implementation of process related continuous improvement activities that improve product quality and grow overall equipment effectiveness.
- Engage with personnel in the identification and resolution of corrective/preventative actions that address any process quality related manufacturing issues.
- Lead process redesign projects, from cradle to grave, complete proof of principle activity, assist in the development and installation & qualification of new process equipment
- Project management, planning and co-ordination of multiple projects, within a matrix environment.
- Apply troubleshooting expertise to resolve equipment, systems and process problems using strong statistical and analytical methodologies.
- Communicate details of findings throughout the organization.
- You will have at a minimum a Level 8. B.Sc. or B.Eng. honours degree qualification in Physics/Chemistry/Biological Science or Mechanical/Material/Process Engineering, with a demonstrable track record of delivering results.
- Innovation and problem solving are core competencies in our business and will lead to you being sought for technical leadership in the continuous improvement of existing processes and in the development and deployment of new ones.
- You will systematically solve problems and use data in support of your decision making. You will enjoy taking the initiative and yet possess the collaborative and influencing skills needed to be a key contributor to cross-functional teams.
- Masters qualification in Science, Engineering desirable but not essential
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team