Product Builder Packager's for a Clean Room are required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Oranmore based client Zimmer Biomet.
This is initially an 11 month contract and is a shift position. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding Medical Device company.
Role of this position
- Responsible for packaging all products, sterile and non-sterile,
- Operate a variety of packaging machines to passivate, package, seal and label product to specifications.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Perform packaging operations with 100% accuracy.
- Report data on computerized system.
- Provide support to Warehouse.
- Sealing, packaging, and labeling product to specification.
- Following clean room procedures and maintaining a sterile environment.
- Working with precision measuring equipment including micrometers and calipers.
- Working in a clean room environment and following GMP and OCP requirements.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
- Leaving certificate or equivalent.
- At least 2 years work experience in a clean room environment is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail is required.
- Working in a team/cellular environment.
- Positive can do attitude