Production Planner (Food & Dairy)
|Title||:||Production Planner (Food & Dairy)|
|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials|
|Tel||:||+353 21 4297422|
Role of this position
- Develop valid, feasible production schedules for finished goods and bulk items based on sales demand and equipment, labour and raw material availability.
- Publish and lead root cause analyses on key metrics including Customer Service Level, Actual vs. Scheduled Productions and Master Schedule Stability.
- Ensure that Production Schedule and packing plans are live in Oracle and reflective of actual schedule and activity at all times.
- Review and report on progress against weekly target customer service levels and responsible for addressing any deviations.
- Present feedback and key information at the weekly plant production planning meeting.
- Keep all key stakeholders in the plant informed of adjustments to production schedules or issues as they arise.
- Based on mrp methodology, facilitate the calculation of raw material requirements, purchased parts and packaging supplies;- this include monitoring live recipe
- Provide daily schedules by SKU to manufacturing and install production compliance metrics to measure performance.
- Lead efforts to install standard processes for the production scheduling function.
- Maintain key reports for milk planning & conversion to product.
- Monitor live list of Items & their specifications.
- Planning experience & recognised qualification in area.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in a planning role, ideally in a food or pharma environment.
- Demonstrated Planning experience gained in a modern systems based environment.
- Highly capable in excel and presenting and managing data.
- Skilled & experience in use and operation of MRP systems – oracle preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence others at all levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and obtain results through team work,
- Results orientated with a proven record of achievement.
- A positive, can-do, resilient and flexible attitude.
- Proven attention to detail with a strong commercial and business acumen.
- Flexible and resilient approach, problemsolver with a can-do attitude and the capability to effectively challenge the status quo.
- Proven Results orientation with the ability to deliver to high standards and tight deadlines.
- Understanding of the principles of CI & IBP.
- Ability to lead , facilitate & contribute to cross functional project teams & PS events.
- Shares a vision of RTF in all processes focused on delivery for the final customer in line with the agreed SLA’s.
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.