A Project Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based med device client This is a 12 month initial contract role within the NPI team to support clean and packaging processes for next generation products . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Process development including PFMEA
- Process Characterisation through engineering studies
- Process Qualification/Validation
- Planning & execution of key deliverables & action plans with the help of the Project Manager
- Regular reporting on the status, performance and risks of your project
- Participate in DFM reviews with Design Team to minimize lifecycle cost
- Support Regulatory Affairs with product submissions
- Third level degree in Engineering or similar discipline.
- 1-3 years' experience in equipment installations/facilities/commissioning
- Strong technical or process knowledge in cleaning & packaging within a regulated industry preferred.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)